1. Ownership of this website and its contentThis website (jdprintsupplies.co.uk) and all content contained therein is the exclusive property of JD Paint Supplies Ltd (‘the company’) unless otherwise stated.
2. Usage of this website and its contentYou may only use this website for personal, non-commercial purposes. Any other use or reproduction of this website or its content is strictly prohibited.
3. Using this websiteYou use this website at your own risk. The company will not be held responsible for any consequences that arise from use of this website, including (but not limited to) computer viruses and data loss.
4. Information on this websiteThe company will endeavour to ensure that all information presented on this website is correct, complete and up to date. However, the company will not be held responsible for any inaccurate, incomplete or outdated content found on this website, nor for any consequences that arise from such inaccuracies.
5. Website availabilityWhile the company will endeavour to ensure that this website and its content are available at all times, the company will not be held responsible if this website is unavailable at any point.
6. Links to other websitesThe company reserves the right to place links on this website, including links to other websites. The company accepts no responsibility for the content of other websites, nor for any consequences that may arise from visiting other websites (even when jdprintsupplies.co.uk contains links to those websites).
7. Changes to these termsThe company reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time, without warning or declaration. It is your responsibility to check these terms frequently to make sure you are still willing to abide by them.
If you have any questions about the terms above, please email email@example.com or fill out our online contact form.